Dates: June 14 – 26, 2016
A custom designed experience for families with pre-school age children! Led by Margie Zeskind, Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz and Foundation School Staff. 13 days of touring will begin in the city that offers fun for the entire family. Enjoy Tel Aviv's fun in the sun beaches and fun activities for the whole family.
Our trip will continue to the Golan Heights and the Galilee where you will experience the northern part of Israel as a great adventure.
We will continue on a fun filled and energetic desert journey including Masada and the Dead Sea.
We will then make the emotional ascent to the eternal capital of the Jewish People, Jerusalem. We will explore and experience this city that has no equal. Wind up our spirited and spiritual tour with a fabulous finale before returning home from our spiritual home.
We will be traveling alongside the Magical Mitzvah Tour and there will be a number of events that we will come together as one adding to the spirit and excitement of all. Rabbi Gary Glickstein and Cantor Steven Haas will be on board and look forward to sharing many events and activities with you and your children. For more details about the Magical Mitzvah Tour 2016 visit our website at www.tbsmb.org or contact Cantor Steven Haas or Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz.
Join us for an Information Session at Temple Beth Sholom on Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 1:00 pm.
· 5 star Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea
· Nof Ginosar Luxury Kibbutz Resort directly on the Sea of Gallilee
· 5 star Isrotel Hotel on the shores of the Dead Sea
· 5 star Inbal Hotel in the heart
· of Jerusalem
· English speaking licensed tour guide
· Air conditioned tour bus
Unique meals include
· Israeli Breakfast each day
· Welcome Dinner in Tel Aviv
· Lunch on Kibbutz with Israeli families
· Dinner at Decks, on the shores of the Kinneret Lake
· Shabbat Dinner in the Galilee
· BBQ dinner in the Galilee
· Elegant Shabbat Dinner in Jerusalem
Activities Just for you and your "Munchkins"
· Dig for a Day "Archeology & Spelunking"
· Latrun National Tank Museum "climb on the tanks"
· Kibbutz Experience Pre-school visit and activities with Israeli children
· Tree Planting "Everyone plants a tree"
· Boat ride on the Kinneret Lake (Sea of Galilee)
· Holy City of Safed Experience Scavenger Hunt and candle making lessons at factory
· Goat Farm Feed the baby goats and enjoy a picnic with natural foods
· Create Shabbat Decorations
· Tour the ancient site of Tzippori Make your own mosaics
· Visit Kibbutz Yifat "family activity" Israeli Dancing "fun for all ages"
· Havdalah under the stars
· Chocolate Factory "be your own chef"
· Dead Sea swimming & floating
· Explore Masada
· Visit the Land of Genesis Camel Rides
· Biblical activity "be an ancient scribe"
Enjoy refreshing desert fruits
Meet Abraham from the Torah
· Jerusalem Welcome "Shehecheyanu" Prepare first fruits and ascend the Temple Mount Jerusalem Archeological Park, Southern Steps Procession
· Special supervised Pool Party
· Yad Vashem (special age-appropriate activity)
· Israel Museum, Children's Museum, Dead Sea Scrolls, Billy Rose Sculpture Garden "play & climb" Model of Old City of Jerusalem
· Biblical Crafts making at Ein Yael
· Welcome Shabbat at the Kotel "Wall"
· Visit the Tisch Biblical Zoo
· Mini Israel "the entire country in miniature"
... and so much more ...
The Magical Munchkin Tour 2016 will begin in Tel Aviv on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 14, 2016 with check-in at the Carlton Hotel at 3:00 pm. There will be no group flight as traveler's today are more comfortable finding the best deals and making their own flight arrangements.
If you would like us to arrange airport assistance and transportation to the Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv, we will need your flight information at least eight weeks prior to departure.
There will be an additional charge for this service which will be approximately $180.00 for a family of four.
If you are not a family of four the calculations will be made for your group and presented to you for acceptance prior to departure.
The Magical Munchkin Tour 2016 will conclude in Jerusalem on the evening of Sunday, June 26, 2016 with a late checkout from the Inbal Hotel at 9:00 pm. If you would like us to arrange airport assistance and transportation to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, we will need your flight information at least eight weeks prior to departure.
There will be an additional charge for this service which will be approximately $260.00 for a family of four. If you are not a family of four the calculations will be made for your group and presented to you for acceptance prior to departure.
Any families wishing to arrive in Tel Aviv prior to the beginning of the tour please contact Cantor Haas who can make reservations for you at the Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv.
$5750.00 per person
(based on double occupancy of 20 participants)
Single Supplement $1,900.00
($375 per person will be pre-collected for tips to guide, bus driver, hotel staff and service persons for all included meals)
Discounts available for all young children of various ages